Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday February 13

Everyone thought we would get a ton of snow....but it turned out to be rain.
So no snow day for the kiddos!
I helped in the office this morning.
Then when I came home, I finished getting my class thing ready for YW this evening.
Dad was over at the Leavitts working on the wiring.
Then we went out for our Valentines day lunch, since he goes to work tomorrow.
After lunch, we went shopping at Walmart for a few things I needed for YW and some other Valentines stuff.
Back at home, Dad went back to Leavitts.
When Porter got home, he practiced the piano and then he got the idea to write his own song.
I told him, like I have told Cassi before, they feel very deep feelings.
And I have said that is what makes a good song writer!
So he wrote a song and came up with some pretty powerful stuff!!!!
I am impressed.
He started typing it up before heading to scouts.
I am excited to see him continue to work on this kind of stuff.....
well, then I got dinner ready.
Cassi had rugby, Madi went to work.
Porter had scouts and Elsie played piano and practiced her basketball.
Dad had to go to the doc to get his hand x-rayed again to clear him for duty tomorrow.
All is looking good.
I left early for set up for YW.
We had three classes we rotated through.
We had a dermatologist come and talk about skin care - Learning to feel comfortable in my own skin.
My advisor is a make-up artist  and she did a class that we named - Learning to highlight my Natural beauty.
And the class I did, I played a podcast for them (I was gonna teach it, but she does it so much better!) 
We named that class - Learning to love myself.
Give it a listen!
I think it went well and the girls enjoyed it :)



No comments: