Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday February 14

My Valentine had to leave for work this morning.....but at least I got to see him today!
Then I got the kiddos off to school.
I had to lay down for a quick nap.....man I just don't feel like I am ever getting enough sleep!
Then when I woke up, I worked out.
Stacia and I went to the Family History center again today.
I, again, didn't accomplish much because I found a crazy mess.
A guy with 9 wives named Elizabeth connected to him and 18 different children thrown throughout all those marriages.
Well, obviously, that is incorrect!!!!
So I am trying to figure out who is who and what is what.
I do think he was Married to an Elizabeth, and then she died and he remarried another Elizabeth...but she was the same age as one of his daughters.
I know that because on a census it has them listed as wife and then daughter, both 32.
So, I need to figure out what kids belong to what wives.
And the funny thing is, he has his sealing to spouse done....but he is sealed to an Elizth…...I am guessing that is supposed to be Elizabeth.
Anyway.
When we left there, I ran to Pap Murphy's to pick up a heart pizza for dinner.
Then ran to Walmart to get some soft ice packs for Madi tomorrow.
She gets her wisdom teeth out tomorrow!!!!
I also picked up my film from there.
I am sad to say that my camera must have an advancing problem......because many of the pictures were double exposed or completely black.
SO SAD!!!!!!
But I am determined to get it figured out.
There were a couple that turned out pretty cool though!
Kind of artsy :)
I picked up the rugby carpool and then made dinner.
Madi had a dinner date with Jason and Cassi went out for ice cream with friends.
So I got to hang with the little ones.
We got them to bed at a good time.
And now I am going to bed.
I am actually starting to feel not so good....
Throat dry and body feeling weak.
Hopefully I can drink a lot of water and keep myself from getting sick!!!!!







No comments: