Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday February 10

Still struggling to get everyone ready for church on time AND be happy about it!
We are never late, but we sure are grumpy!
We will get the hang of it :)
Once we get to church everyone starts being a little nicer.
I taught in YW today.
It seems like forever since I taught.
I guess I taught the Christmas lesson, but I think that is the last one I taught.
Today I taught about how to be self reliant.
I think it went well.
These Beehives are so great with comments and discussion.
I really do enjoy my time with them.
After church I had a quick Beehive pres. meeting.
The kids had choir.
Madi had a temple recommend meeting, then I had a stake temple recommend meeting.
By then, the day was about over!
When I got home, we did our Come Follow Me as a family.
Then Madi had to leave for another meeting!
Good grief....that is a lot of meeting today!
This evening Dad and I made orange chicken together.
It has been a long time since we made that....and I couldn't find our recipe.
So we tried a different one out.
It worked out good.
We had Bubble and Eldon over for dinner too.
We love having them around :)



No comments: