Saturday, February 09, 2019

Saturday February 9

This morning Cassi had a breakfast for her friends.
They are the kids at church,
She wanted to get them together to help one of the girls feel more comfortable with everyone....but she ended up not being able to come :(
But it was still a fun morning to have Cassi's friends over.
Then I was supposed to go take some missionary photos for a girl in our ward....but then a storm came in and so much wind!
So I rescheduled that.
Hopefully we get some good weather on Tuesday so I can get them taken before she leaves on her mission!!!!!!
Tonight was Madi's sweethearts dance.
She asked if I would take the pictures and I was happy to.
We had planned to go out in the middle of the field......but since it was all muddy we opted to stay on the canal road.
It was freezing and so windy....but we still got some fun pictures!











No comments: