Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday January 22 (add cake pictures!)

Today was all about getting everything squared away for New Beginnings and also Dads birthday stuff tomorrow.
This evening I told Stacia that I wasn't going to go to RS tonight because I had too much to do.
She said she would come over and help me.
I worked on the YW stuff while she got Brent's birthday cake going :)
While they were here I got a text from Dad asking if I was home....
He went to a rescue call out at Swam Lake, and it took him right by our house!
So after the call, they came by :)
It was fun to see him for a split second.
Port, Cannon and Elsie thought it was pretty cool too!
So Stacia and I got to work on the cake and YW stuff.
The cake smelled so good and looked so good!
Then we went to put it on the platter and the middle wasn't cooked!!!!!!
But we left anyway to go to RS where we talked about 72 hour kits.
Came back home and I tried to cook it longer and it did not turn out :)
Sooooo…..Stacia said she would cook a new one tomorrow!
I gotta get some sleep now so I can celebrate by man tomorrow on his big 4-0 birthday!!!!!

No comments: