Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday January 21

Dad did not sleep good last night, so I felt bad that he had to go off to work this morning!
Hopefully he can get some good sleep tonight.
Elsie had speech and PT today, and since there was no school, she had an earlier time.
She had lots of energy and worked really hard.
I ran a few errands with her after that.
I wanted to get my water bottle back from the Family History center.....but they were closed today :(
I will head back tomorrow.
I just miss my water bottle!!!!! Ha ha…
When we got home, I got to work on stuff for New Beginnings on Monday.
Hopefully everything comes together :)
That was mostly what I did the rest of the day.
Madi and Cassi both hung out with friends, Porter too.
Elsie practiced piano, played with her doll and watched Fuller house.
It was a pretty laid back day around here.
Back to school tomorrow!!!!
And I have a few more things to do for the New Beginnings thing on Wednesday.....we are printing some cool pictures for the girls and I am excited for it, if it turns out the way I have it in my head!!!!!

No comments: