Thursday, November 01, 2018

Thursday November 1 (add pictures)

It is a late night.
Brent and I went with Billy, Vern, Bubble and Eldon, and Bob to go see the Lion King musical.
This is a musical I remember seeing commercials of and thinking it looked so magical!
So different from other musicals.....
And it was even more than I imagined!
During the opening scene I started tearing up....
This was a bucket-list item for sure!
So that is why it is so late now…...we just got home a little bit ago.
Today I went for a run and helped in Porter's art smart, then grocery shopping.
Dad worked outside and took Cassi to her dr appointment.
Good news, no surgery!
She dislocated her knee cap.....so that is causing weakness, so she needs to work on that, but yay for no surgery!
Madi didn't work today, but she kept busy by cleaning the panty and organizing it....
She also cleaned the fridge out while we were gone tonight.
I guess Elsie was not good tonight....stinker!
She was asleep when we got home, hopefully she is doing better tomorrow.
Port had fun hanging out with Max and Graham all night :)
Sounds like they had a lot of fun playing in the leaves.

No comments: