Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday October 31

Happy Halloween!
So, I have a fun time scaring the big girls when they come home from school.
Today I wanted to throw a Halloween twist on it.
Dad ran to the store and got a scary mask, because I couldn't find anyone who had one I could borrow!
It was perfect and I scared Madi pretty bad when she walked in the door!
Elsie thought it was great and wanted to try it on.
She wanted to try and scare Mater, but he knew it was her :)
Madi had to work a few hours, but she left for some parties with friends.
Still waiting on her to get home.
Cassi also had plans with friends, and Dad is on the way picking her up now.
The little ones went with Dad and I.
Bubbles invited us to her church Trunk-or-treat.
They have a chili cook-off and then they do fun trunk games.....each trunk is some kind of bible story :)
Like the Garden of Eden, they had a dum-dum tree that you pick the sucker and if it is colored on the bottom you get an extra treat.
Stuff like that, it was cute.
We left there and went to Tuscany to do some trick-or-treating.
We were only out for an hour and they got a lot of candy!
It was a fun night.
Funny how things have changed as the kids have gotten older.
It is still fun though :)



Madi's senior picts came in the mail
It is so funny how I can see a mix of little toddler Madi mixed with future adult Madi!
What a beautiful young lady she is!




 Cassi went as 'Prison Mike' from 'The Office'.

Madi and her friends wore Boise fire shirts and hats.


Unintentionally, we have costumes that work together!
Elsie is a Yellowstone park ranger, and I am her buffalo.
Porter is a Native American….and I am his Buffalo :)
See how that works out!

No comments: