Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday November 12

I finally feel pretty good so I went for a run, on the treadmill :)
It is getting colder outside, and I don't like cold!!!!
Today Dad put new can lights in the basement!
So very exciting!!!!!
While he did that, I am working on some extra large signs for our Young Women in Excellence this Wednesday.
Then I picked up Elsie for speech and PT.
We have been trying to find a day to get everyone together to go out for dinner for Cassi's birthday.
Well, tonight was the only night in a long time!
So Port had to miss basketball practice for it, but that's okay.
It was fun to get out.
We had a really good time.
Lots of  laughing and talking about memories together.
I think the waitress had fun watching us :)
And it was good for my mama heart.
But don't worry, once we got home they were all back to fighting :)




No comments: