Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday September 23

We sent our guests off this morning.
It sure was fun having Kay and Johnny come and visit.
We were kind of slow going getting ready for church this morning...
But Elsie made sure to get her lip gloss on :)
It was Porter's primary program today at church.
It was just so beautiful.
I love those little voices.
Porter made my heart swell.
The kid who used to never sing any of the songs, now sings them all loud and proud, and off-key :)
It is the cutest!
He read his line and then the kids in his class sang a song.
He practiced it this morning and he kept singing it really loud.
I kept telling him he didn't need to sing SO loud.
But he insisted that they wanted them to be loud, which I agree, but he was like kind of yelling.
Well, when it came time to hear them sing, you could definitely hear Porter :)
It was the best thing ever!
That boy makes my heart so happy!
I helped in Porter's class after Sacrament, and then taught Beehives for YW.
It was a nice day at church.
We came home and we lounged.
Port and I finished another puzzle.
He and Cassi went to Bubbles to borrow a puzzle from them since we put together all our 500 piece puzzles.....don't think we are ready for the 1000 piece yet!
Fun times!




No comments: