Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday September 24

Not much happened today.....
I just tidied the house up, and did laundry.
I worked for while trying to get the internet to work, but only got it to work in the last couple hours.
But at least it is working.
I started planning the Personal Progress night we are having on Wednesday for the Beehives.
I went for a run in the afternoon, and a couple big dogs helped me cut the run short :(
But it worked out, because I had time to shower before I needed to go and pick Elsie up for Speech.
Took Elsie there, Madi ran Cassi to Rygby and then hung out with Port.
Port hung out here with the boys for a bit.
Then I fixed up some leftovers for dinner.
Homework got done, piano got done...and we got to bed early!
Well, the little ones got to bed, I am still working on the big girls!



No comments: