Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday August 26

I got up early to have a ministering meeting to see how it is going.
When I got back home, Jenni was making buttermilk waffles for everyone.
So yummy and it smelled so good!!!!!
Then Cassi left for a practice singing in sacrament....
And of course there was choir practice :)
Then church.
Madi stressed a bit because today was Spencer's farewell.
But she wanted to hear Cassi sing.....so she was stressing about how long the lady was speaking today before Cassi sang.
But it all worked out.
Cassi sang with Aubrey Andrew, Hunter Loveland, and Jaden Allen.
They did such a beautiful job and they really invited the spirit.
I snuck a picture with my phone, but now I can't find it!!!!!!
But Dad did record it with his phone, so at least I have audio :)
Then Madi left and made it just in time for when Spencer stood up to speak.
I taught in Beehives today.
I think it went well.
I am really trying to get them involved as much as I can with discussion, which is kind of hard with the Beehives.
But we talked about woman in the scriptures and what qualities they have that we want to emulate.
I think it was a nice lesson.
We ended early so that the YM and YW could practice singing, they sing in church in a few weeks.
After church we had dinner.
Then we left to go to the Trek fireside.
They showed the video that was made and it was so much fun to watch and relive it all.
Such great memories!
Then we took a peach cobbler to our neighbor who we found out took a fall yesterday.
She broke toes and she is all bruised up, but she is SOOOO lucky that she wasn't hurt more.
She fell off the side of a retaining wall, and fell like 6 feet.
She was also lucky that her grandson in law was there with her to help out!
Man oh man!
But we had a nice visit with her and her hubby.
Now we gotta get some sleep because it is school again tomorrow!!!!!!


No comments: