Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday August 27

Today was cute Henley's birthday :)
She turned 6!
After the kiddos all left to school, I tried to take a nap.
Still not feeling 100%.
I couldn't sleep, so I tried a run.
A very short run.
And it was hard :(
But still good to get out.
There was a bit of rain last night and the sky was clear this morning and it was so beautiful to see blue skies again!!!!!
I had to run to the school to take shoes to Cassi......who forgot shoes for her PE.
While I was out, I went to Hobby Lobby to get stuff for YW on Wednesday and also to get a gift for Henley :)
I came home and jumped in the shower just in time to get to my VT appointment on time.
We visited (ministered) two of our three ladies.
When I came home, Madi and Cassi were back from school, and Madi had left for work.
This evening, the Terry's invited a bunch of friends over to celebrate cute Henley's birthday :)
It was a fun time!
And even though it was late, we had to go to the Morgan's so we could say our goodbyes to Sydney!!!!!
She is headed to Hawaii tomorrow for college!
So exciting!
It is gonna be crazy to have her gone!
But I am excited to see all the awesome things that she has ahead of her!






No comments: