Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday July 18

I went for a run this morning.
Then we got some stuff done at home before taking the little ones to the Nielsen's house.
Dad and I went and volunteered to serve lunch at BYS today.
It was fun seeing the girls.....and fun that our girls aren't embarrassed of us :)
Back at home and I made a grocery list for Dad, and he and Porter took the suburban in to get new tires.
And they did the grocery shopping for me :)
The girls came home and they were both exhausted!
We had dinner together as a family...…that's been a long time!
Then the big girls and I went to Young Woman's.
We played slip-n-slide kickball.
It was a lot of fun.
It's fun to get in there and play with the kids :)
I gave Sierra a push a few times around the bases as well!
When we got home we had a little mini date, Dad and I.
We rode in his old truck on the canal road and saw the sunset...…and then picked up a vanity from the Morgan's that they don't need anymore and we will fix up for the upstairs bathroom :)


No comments: