Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday July 19

Dad left for work this morning.
I went to class at the gym.
When I got home, the kiddos helped me get stuff clean around the house.
Port had a rough time.
The boys came over to hang out and he didn't want to.
He was stuck by my feet all day.
He's been feeling major anxiety etc lately.
I had a talk with him and we decided that the boys could come over after lunch for just a little bit.
Then Vern invited him to go to Urban  air, it is a trampoline park/laser tag/zipline paradise!
I didn't think Port would want to go, but I told her I would ask him.
He was so excited and he went with the boys around 3, and they didn't get home until after 9!
It was definitely good for him to get out of the house today!!!!!
Elsie and I worked on cleaning her room and we even rearranged it :)
Madi worked on art stuff and Cassi cleaned her room.
Madi dropped me off to pick up the suburban with it's new tires.
I had to grab some toilet paper and a few other necessities before coming home.
This evening I got a lot of work done in the garden.
I need to go and get some wrapping done now for a certain someone's birthday tomorrow!!!!!!


No comments: