Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Tuesday July 3

I got a little run in this morning.
The sky was so beautiful!
Like a firework shooting into the sky :)
Then we had a new Beehive birthday, so we went and decorated her room.
Then, Brent hitched the trailer up and we took it to Pat and Steve's.
He got the trailer set up for their family reunion, and I took some fun family pictures for their family.
It was a bit cold and windy today, but I think it turned out really nice for the pictures.
Madi was working, so that was a bummer.
But Cass hung out with Aubree and Avalon, and Elsie hung out with Hallie and the other girls.
Port spent time fishing and caught a big trout.
The trout swallowed a hook and he was bleeding out so we couldn't release him.
We were gonna make him for dinner tonight, but Port was at Cannon's house when we made dinner, so we will make it another time.
When we got back, I took Elsie to the 6th grade girls get together.
They have been doing that weekly for a few weeks, but this is the first time Elsie has gone.
Everyone was excited to see her :)
This evening after dinner, Dad and I went on a mini date and talked about our plan for tomorrow.
We are gonna do a fun little family outing in the morning before we head to the Morgan's house.
I feel like we are never ALL together as a family!
So some good focused family time is what I think we need :)



No comments: