Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday June 27

What a busy day!
Not really a lot of running around, just a lot of stuff.
Port and I ran a couple miles this morning, then I went 3 more.
Then he rode bikes with the boys.
He hung out with one or the other groups of boys throughout today :)
I went to the church to set up the background for the camp kickoff tonight.
Then I ran Elsie to her friend, Cortlyn's house.
She had so much fun there!
Cortlyn is a great friend!
Back at home, Cassi and I cleaned up at the house.
Then the Morgan's called and we went and swam for a bit.
Then I picked up Elsie.
I made dinner in the instant pot, then realized I forgot to put the inner seal in, so it never built pressure.
It did finish cooking though right when we had to leave for Young Woman's.
So all of us girls ate our dinner in the car!
For the camp kick off we introduced the theme, did first aid, CPR, made first aid kits and talked about survival skills.
It was a fun night.....but very full and long!
After that, Dad and I attended the meeting for all those adults attending camp.
And then we made it home!

No comments: