Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday June 26

Took Elsie to PT this morning.
She worked so hard despite being SO TIRED!!!!
We didn't even get home until last night until after 12:30!!!!!
It was so much fun....but we are majorly sleep deprived!
Madi went to work and Cassi took care of Port and the boys for me while I was gone.
When I got home, Cassi went babysitting.
Elsie was going to go to a 6th grader get together, but she was just so tired.
So she rested and read instead.
I went and painted.....
I finally got it done!!!!!
Yay!
I painted a lot of the day.
The lettering took quite a while.
This evening, Cassi had a talent show try-out for her upcoming BYS.
I took her downtown, to the Boise institute.
While she was there, I actually went for a run in the foothills, and I loved it!!!!
Back at home, Madi got back from work and hung with the little kids.
When Cass and I got home, Madi and Cass went to Walmart to get Madi a bike.
That is what she said she wanted for her birthday, so check, that's done :)
The kids helped me clean up the disaster of a house a bit before I sent them to bed.




No comments: