Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday May 17

I was so tired today after getting the little ones off to school.
I must not have slept very well last night.
Anyway, I took a nap while Dad went to the gym.....then went for a good run.
6 miles this time with minimal stops :)
My job for today was to get laundry done and sorted and to start packing.
I need to get actual packed tomorrow!!!!!!!
Dad went and helped our neighbor with digging some trench, holes, etc.
And that was pretty much the whole day.
I did read with Elsie for an hour to get her book finished.
She needs to get the book report done by next Friday.
So I finished the book with her, and Cassi will read the book too, then help her with the book report :)
The kids didn't have much to do tonight.
So it was just a nice relaxing evening at home!
I love evening's like that!
Cass had a mid year interview with the bishop.
I took Porter with me shopping this evening to get some stuff for the kids lunches while I am gone.
I'm trying to make things easier for Dad while I am gone....
I hope the kids are on their best behavior!!!!!


No comments: