Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday May 18

Today was all about me getting ready to go.
I had the kids get ready for school like I wasn't there.
Cassi gets Elsie up before she goes to the bus and helps her to get all dressed.
Then I made a to-do list for Elsie to get all the stuff done in the morning she needs to do.
She was a rock star!!!!!
Why did I not do the list before now!!!!!
Porter was up and ready early because he had an early dentist appointment that Dad took him to.
Who by the way was a rock star while getting an old cavity fixed that had fallen out.... :)
But Elsie had like 40 minutes of free time before she had to go!
We are usually pushing it really close to go time!
It was quite nice!
I hope things run that smooth while I am gone....
I finished up packing.
Dad and I went and picked up my bank card.....to replace the one I lost a few weeks ago....which then got lost in the mail and they had to send a new one.....so they sent it to the bank instead :)
Then we went to the store to get a birthday present for Sierra, because Elsie went to her birthday party tonight.
Then back home for more prep, double and triple checking the home lists......making sure everything is written down and taken care of.
I laid out outfits for Elsie to choose from every day, because that is what seems to be what takes up so much time in the morning!
After school Elsie went to Sierra's birthday party.
Madi ran Cassi to her Rugby party.
Cassi won an awesome award.... "Leader of the Pack".
Pretty proud of her!
She really rocked this Rugby season and I am excited to see her play more of this sport!
She is really good at it!
Dad and I went on a date.
We went to PF Changs....it has been a while since we went there!
I got the perfect fortune too......"A thrilling adventure in in your near future!"
I can't believe I will be leaving tomorrow morning!!!!!!
Very exciting!
After dinner, we walked to a cute ice cream place and got some coconut ice cream and gelato.
It was yummy.
Of course we had to make a stop at Walmart on the way home for some last minute stuff for my trip.
At home I gave the boys a haircut.
The picked up Elsie and Kyra from Sierra's party.
Now we are waiting for the Morgan's to bring Cassi and very back and pick up Kyra :)
It will be an early morning for Dad and I.
And he has to teach a class tomorrow all day.....so I hope he can come back and get a nap after he drops me off and before he has to go to the class.......





No comments: