Sunday, April 08, 2018

Sunday April 8

We had a pretty nice Fast Sunday today.
I was very proud of how the little ones handled it.
No complaining.
We fasted for baby Cole today and for his DR to be guided with the best way to help little Cole.
He has a surgery coming up and we are praying and doing what we can to help out.
It sure does help to Fast with a purpose.
I really think that is why the little ones had no problem fasting today.
There was a lot of talk today in testimony meeting, Sunday school and YW about personal revelation.
I strive hard to listen to the promptings and answers I receive.....but I will make a personal effort to be even more diligent.
After church, Elsie had kind of a tummy ache, so she took a rest on the couch.
But Madi, Porter and Cassi took Mater to Mary Mac!
They have been slowly trying to train him on a leash.
But I have told them I don't want them to take him off our property, even on a leash, because I don't want him to think it's okay to wander.
Well, they have been playing with him and getting him to hop in Madi's jeep this last week.
They have even driven him down the road to see how he acts.
But today was the first time they actually drove somewhere and let him out.
They kept him on the leash and they said he did really good!
He was super excited and hyper at first, but then he calmed down.
Madi really wants to take him on hikes and stuff this summer.
Baby steps....I mean puppy steps :)
He is loving the attention for sure!






No comments: