Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday April 9

Oh my goodness!
Today was a day!
I took the kiddos to school, then went and got set up for art gallery night.
We hang the class art work in the halls for the families to come and view.
That night will be on Thursday, but we need to get the stuff hung first.
My art mom helpers didn't show up, so I got to do the job myself.....
But it worked out.
I have learned a few techniques to hanging large pieces of butcher paper alone in my days as art mom :)
We aren't allowed to staple to the walls, so we put up butcher paper and then tape the art pieces to the butcher paper.
It really turns out to be so much fun with the walls plastered floor to ceiling with art!
That took a couple hours to get done.
Then I made a run to the dollar store to get supplies for the kids to make a portfolio to take their artwork home once art gallery night is over.
After that, I went and had lunch with my OLD YW presidency... Cindy, Katie and Nicole.
It is fun to get together every once in a while....they are great ladies :)
I came home and got some stuff cleaned up before it was time to go get the kiddos.
I took Cassi to Rugby and then went and visited Bubble, who then gave me a bunch of strawberry and raspberry plants!
I got to work weeding and clearing spots to put my new treasures!
Still have a lot of work to do!
The kids had fun playing outside.
Elsie ran around with Mater.
Port spent a lot of time drawing and drew an awesome picture of our barn :)
THEN, I realized Port had football practice, at the same time I needed to pick up Cassi!
Luckily Madi was still home and she could grab Cassi while I ran Porter.
I came back and got more weeding done.
Elsie took a bike ride with Madi along side her.
I made dinner and then we ate when Port got home just before 8.
I think the kids got to bed at a pretty good time.
 Madi needs good sleep...she takes the SATs tomorrow.
She will do great!
I was up for a few hours at 3 this morning with a few things on my mind....mainly the dang Rugby carpool!
But I am glad that I finally got back to sleep!
But I am extra tired and grumpy today!
I hope tonight goes better (since we got the carpool kind of figured out :)!!!!

 Just a little Plein air :)

Pretty dang good!
And just look at those cute freckles on his nose :)

Elsie and her puppy ❤

No comments: