Sunday, April 01, 2018

Sunday April 1 (add pictures)

Happy Easter!
It was a bit strange today not having an Easter egg hunt, etc.
But it was nice to be able to listen to conference and feel of the spirit that comers from that.
The kids and I did talk about the happenings in the week leading up to Christ's resurrection.
I enjoy having little moments like that with the kiddos :)
I don't have much info from what Madi and Dad did today.
I can add that in later....but all I know is they are on the plane RIGHT NOW on the way home!!!!
Yay!
It will be about 1:00 a.m. when their flight gets in.
I left a car at the airport for them to drive themselves home :)
I am so ready to have them home!
Ready to have our family all back together under the same roof!!!!!
I have cute pictures from the kids playing outside together today, making forts, playing pioneers....and dragons :)
BUT...I am lazy and don't want to take it off my big camera tonight.
So I will add that later too :)

Port and I sitting in Dad's spot...missing him :(

The kiddos made a sign for me to put in the car for them :)

No comments: