Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday April 2

It feels so good to have everyone under the same roof!!!!!
They got home around 2ish this morning.
They both were awake in time for the little ones to see them before they left for school.
But Cassi had to wait until she got home from school to see them.
Then Madi and Dad took it easy and rested more until Madi left for school at lunchtime.
My cousin, Molly, and her cute family came through his evening from California.
I think the last time I saw her was when April and I went to live with them for a few weeks in the summer....when I was like 14 or so!
It was fun to see her again.
We made hamburgers and had dinner together.
Cassi had to go to Rugby and Porter had to go to football, but at some point in the night, she got to meet all of my family :)
They are checking this area out with the possibility of maybe moving this direction.
Then tomorrow, after checking out the area, they will head to Rexburg for a family wedding there.
Anyway, it was fun to see her.
Brent leaves me again for a few hours tomorrow......he has a fun helicopter training at work!
He's excited about that, but he needs to catch up on sleep, so we are heading to bed!


No comments: