Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday April 28 (add pictures)

Our internet isn't working... So I'm writing from my phone 😊
Madi, Cassi and I went to a fun high fitness workout this morning because Sherrie is one of the instructors.
It was a really fun workout!
Elsie played at Sierra's and then she went to Paisley's birthday party.
Dad worked all day digging up our pipe out front... That is stuffed full of roots!
We weren't getting as much water through as we used to, and well, we found the problem!!!!!
I worked on wedding the garden.
Madi and Cassi went shopping together.
And Porter spent the day with the neighborhood game of boys 😊
Elsie had another baseball game this evening.
She did so good!
She hit the ball both times without using the tball! It was pretty cool!!!
We had bubble and Eldon come and check her and Sierra on!
Then this evening, dad and I went to see the new avengers movie.
It was a good one.... sad and good and.... Just no words......




No comments: