Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday April 27 (add pictures)

I really need to figure out why my pictures are not uploading to my computer!!!!
I promise I will be adding pictures soon!!!!!!
So today was super busy...again!
Today was finally the day!
It was the school's production of Aladdin!!!!
The kids have been working for almost 5 months on this play and they all did amazing!!!!!
They had three performances.......and I ended up going to all three :)
It was so cute!
The first performance the kids had so much energy.
Port did great with singing and all the actions.
Elsie......she was so entertained by watching everyone else, she forgot sometimes to sing :)
Afterwards I talked to her about how she would get to watch the video that was being made....so she could focus on the play.
I went home and did some stuff outside before I went back to the school.
This time it was right after lunch and after running laps.
Plus it was almost 80 degrees outside.....and just as hot in the auditorium!
The poor kids still did amazing, but you could tell they were so hot and tired!
The last performance was for the parents, the other performances had the elementary kids in the audience too.
So I think the extra adults watching helped pump the up.
Dad even got a few hours off work to come and see the play.
The big girls also got there in time to see it.
It really was so cute!
Very well done!
I am so impressed with what Ms. Drake does with those kids!
Right after school, I took Elsie to the Mavs softball game.
It was quite emotional.
They played to raise money for Breast cancer, and our friend, Jacque Snooks threw out the first pitch.
She went through breast cancer and is cancer free now.
Her daughter, Karly is on the team.
They were winning 14-0 when we left.
It was a fun game to watch!
We had to leave early so we could go to Porter's football game.
After the game, Elsie Porter and I went to Freddies to celebrate how well they did in the school play :)
Cassi was babysitting, and Madi went to the movies.
Now I need to convince the little ones that it would be a good idea to go to bed now :)

No comments: