Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday April 23

My running app said 5 miles after my run today...but when I looked at the map part, it totally glitched on some spots.
Totally skipping curves around the canal road that I ran around....doing a straight line through instead!!!!
So I am telling myself that I probably ran more like 6 miles :)
Then I got the lawns all mowed.
After Dad went to the gym, he and Justin went and helped a 89 year old guy in our ward.
He needed some fixing done on his fence.
After they did that, they got to work on fixing Madi's car.
I love that he can do and fix anything!
He got the problem figured out and fixed, which I never doubted :)
Then it was running rugby carpool, and then taking Port to football practice.
I went shopping while he was at practice.
This evening the sister missionaries came over.
One of the sisters, sister Jensen, has hit her 6 month mark.
They wanted to burn a skirt to celebrate :)
They brought along another set of sisters as well.
We had s'mores and had fun talking.
Elsie has had fun getting to know Sister Jensen.....who thinks she might be transferring this next week.
It is fun getting to know these girls!




No comments: