Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday February 14

Happy Valentines Day!
I didn't get to be with my sweetheart today, but I would have been kind of a lousy date anyway.
Another 'not much better' day.
But I at least got some stuff done that I have needed to do.
A few weeks ago, we had the YEW help paint houses for the New Beginnings decorations next week.
Well, they did not get finished, like not even close.
All the stuff needed another or two coats of paint.
So that's what I did today.
I could just sit and paint and not have to move my head much.
I am glad to check that off my list.
I am also glad to have accomplished something, I feel like I haven't done anything for a while!!!!
This morning, the little kids were excited about their fun Valentines day parties.
I felt a little bad.....this being probably the first class parties that I have missed for these guys......
But I just could not do it!
They both had fun and it was OKAY that I didn't go.
So I will not feel guilty about it.
I did jump in the shower after I was feeling really lousy, and that helped to at least make me feel a little less crummy.
This evening we went to YW.
We were just watching a movie at another leaders house.
I figured I would be okay.
I felt bad missing it, because this is the last activity (besides New Beginnings next week) with most of these girls.
So sad!
But I didn't have to do anything, and I could just sit and talk with the other leaders while the girls watched Enchanted.
I am hoping that things will get better tomorrow.
I think there is less swelling in my mouth/gums, so that is good.
I need to get back into the dentist to check it and also get the stitches out that are in my mouth and driving me nuts!!!!









No comments: