Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday February 25

The sleep-over/babysitting went great.
Everyone slept good....well, maybe not Cassi and Avery, but that was their own fault!
We had muffins for breakfast and Sydney came and picked them up around 11.
Then we got ready and headed to church.
Something pretty fun happened today :)
So when the ward split, the YW president was moved to the new ward.
Which meant that my calling was dissolved.
I was so bummed....
But I still had the hope they would keep me in, I mean I am the only one AGAIN left in the ward split for the second time.
I wanted the girls to have some kind of familiarity!
Anyway....each day that passed without getting a call to go see the bishopric, I got sadder and sadder....
Until after New Beginnings, I was pulled in and asked if I would again take the role of second counselor :)
I was more than ecstatic!
But I also found out who the new YW president would be.
And that made it even better!
Stacia got called today!!!!
I am so excited to work with her in this position!
We don't have a second counselor yet, but we have a secretary called and I think we will all work well as a team!
Another fun thing.
Elsie's primary teacher was released.....who has been so awesome.
BUT....she was called as my Beehive advisor!!!!!
So I told Elsie in just a few more months she will be back with her again!
She was pretty excited!





Playing games together before heading to bed :)
Moments like this are my favorite!

Apparently, if you wear your jammies backwards and inside out AND put a spoon under your pillow, then that will bring a snow day the next day :)
Porter and Cassi are betting on this method.
We will see what happens tomorrow!

No comments: