Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday February 16

So, not really great news.
Went to the dentist this morning.
He took out the stitches and did not like that the flesh part (where the tooth was pulled) was white instead of pink.
He thinks that the infection was so bad, that it blocked the blood flow and could not get to the area to for a blood clot like it should.
So he thinks I have 'dry socket', which is really not a great thing :(
We will let the antibiotics work for a couple more days, then on Monday he will put some special cream that should help with healing.
Oh fingers crossed it will do the trick!!!!
He is a bit concerned about another issue.
I told him that it still feel like, when I am drinking, that the 'pulp' stuff kind of sucks in and out.
That doesn't really make sense.....but he knew what I was talking about and he is concerned that the opening between my mouth and my sinuses did not close completely.
So that is another whole set of problems.
Again, we will wait until Monday and see how the infection is doing and hopefully be able to get a better look at it.
I am so sick of all this!!!!!
But in good news, my vertigo seems to be much better today.
It was not great this morning, but kind of slowly got better throughout the day.
So there is some hope!
Dad and I worked on the bathroom shiplap today.
I am so excited!
Then this evening, we went out on our Valentines date :)
You know.....I really like him.
A lot.
We spent all day together.
He took me to my dentist appointment, because he knows the stress I am feeling from all of this.
Then we worked together in the bathroom all day.
And he still wants to spend the evening with me out on a date :)
I love that we never get sick of each other.
And I love how he has taken such good care of me that last little while as I have not been feeling well.
He hates that he can't take it away, but he is doing his best to make it all as bearable as he can.
I love him for that ❤ 
And so many more reasons.
We had a really fun night talking at dinner.
Then we went to probably the worst movie ever......
We went and saw 'The 15:1 to Paris'.
And although the true story is a good one...they used the actual people to portray themselves and it was just terrible acting.
And besides that, the actual story is not very long......so they added a lot of stuff to make it a longer movie and it was just so awkward, didn't flow, and just bad.
So I would recommend NOT going to the theatre to see this movie!!!
BUT....I still enjoyed my time with my man ❤
Madi went to Sweethearts this evening.
Except for the schools sweethearts was last week, but that didn't work with Madi and her friends schedules, so they created their own for this weekend :)
So funny!
But she went out with Shane and it sounds like they are having a great time.
Now we just have to wait for her to get home.............



No comments: