Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday January 20

Cassi was gone for the whole day at her Future City project at BSU.
She did a great job.
They did not place in the top 5, which was a bummer.
They worked for 6 months on this project!
It was a big deal!
Cassi was a presenter, and she did a fantastic job.
Bummer they didn't place, but she sure learned a lot during this project!
Bubble and Eldon stopped by to check her out.
That was so sweet of them to come by!
Port and I went for a few hours.
Cassi was supposed to be there 7:30-4.....
Port and I were there form the first presentation until about lunch time.
There was an hour break between her two presentations....so he and I went bowling :)
It was a fun little mom/son date!
He did not want bumpers, and he did a good job with only a few gutter balls.
It was a fun time.
After we left BSU, we made a stop at McDonalds for lunch.
When we got home, Elsie and Madi went on a 'girls day' together.
They went to Target :)
They had a lot of fun together.
Porter went with the Hall boys to the MVHS basketball game tonight.
I left about 3:30 to go pick Cassi up, then we stopped at Walmart where we saw some of her friends and ended up bringing them home with us.
Madi went to Tripp's basketball game.
And then tonight, Cassi and her friends went to the stake dance.
So I am just waiting for them to get home while I work on my lesson for tomorrow.....
I CANNOT get my printer to connect for some reason, and I need to print some stuff!!!!!
ARG!




No comments: