Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wednesday December 27

Dad got up early to take the Morgan's to the airport before he headed to work.
Today was kind of a humbug day for me.
I guess I just like having Dad around :)
But also, the kids seemed pretty bored.
And they didn't seem interested in house work, like I would have liked to do!
Madi and I did workout again this morning.
Cass took the day off, but wants to join again tomorrow :)
I did get several loads of laundry done.
Cass did have some friends over again.
Poor Port....all his friends are gone for the break and he is VERY bored!!!!!
He pretty much spent the day causing trouble with his sisters!
Madi worked on homework.
She's emailed all her teachers to let them know she won't be back for the first week back to school.
And she is making sure to get all the work done she can before we leave on our trip.
So I told them all we will have a game plan for tomorrow, and not let the day waste away!!!!
Elsie and Porter have a playdate tomorrow with some friends from school, so they have to get rooms cleaned and laundry put away before that.
So ya, I think tomorrow will be a great day :)




No comments: