Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday December 26

We all had a good sleep-in morning.
Then the big girls joined me for a workout.
I think it was a fun time :)
Dad went to the gym.
The rest of the day, we kind of cleaned up, did laundry.
Madi went bowling with friends.
Cassi had a couple friends over to sled.
I finished all the puzzles from the other years....I kind of cheated because three of the puzzles were not completely taken apart, so I just had big pieces to put together.
Oh well, it is still fun to see them all put together :)
When I put them away, I did take them all apart, so next year, it will be a bigger job!
Later this evening, we went with the Morgan's and the Bingham's to go and see the Star Wars movie!
It was a fun movie.
I got to sit by Elsie....who I wasn't sure would be very excited about watching the movie......
But she is very fun to watch movies with!
She gets SO EXCITED!!!!!
Lots of loud yells and 'YAYS' and 'awwwws'.
There was one part the she yelled Very loud YAY....and the people on the row next to us looked over, and smiled really big.
It was funny.
It was an appropriate time to say YAY, but I think most people were thinking it....not yelling it :)
If you ever get a chance to watch a movie with Elsie Bug, you should!!!!!
There was a great quote from the movie that I just loved.
'You don't win the fight by killing the bad, you win it by saving the good!'
Or something like that......
Then we went to Freddy's and had a yummy burger before heading home.
I think it was a fun day for all.




No comments: