Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday November 30

The last few days, Elsie and Porter have been wearing Santa hats to school, and I think it is the cutest thing!
This evening we FINALLY had a few hours with the kids together....(Dad got called in for a shift today.)
So we got the ornaments on the tree!!!!!
Still lots more Christmas stuff to get out and decorated.....
They started the tree upstairs but then Madi left to a basketball game, and Cassi left to do homework at a friends....
So maybe that will get done tomorrow.
We will see.
I just wanted to add some pictures of the lights outside....because I love it so much.
Maybe next year we can add lights to the peaks on the side of the house :)
I have four wreaths hanging in the front where my hanging baskets were, and I love it :)
'Tis the season!
I worked on our Christmas cards today....hopefully I can get them ordered soon!!!!!




I have a fun video where I caught them belting out Christmas songs :)
This is a snapshot of the video.....Elsie's really getting into it!



No comments: