Sunday, July 02, 2017

Sunday July 2

We had a couple whiny little ones this morning with it being fast Sunday.....
During church, Port fell asleep on me for a bit.
Then when he woke, he was all pale and a little green.....
Dad took him out for a bit.
All I had to eat was skittles :)
But then he came with me to Sunday school and Sherrie had some crackers that he ate and felt better.
Poor guy!
He was complaining about his legs hurting, but I think that may just be growing pains :)
After church we got stuff ready to make dinner.
I helped Madi with her sewing machine.
We watched some Random Acts and then ate dinner.
After dinner, it is so hot outside, so we decided to watch a movie together.
We watched the Cokeville Miracle and it a was such a good show.
It gets me so teary!
Such an amazing story!
The Halls stopped by for a little bit and it was fun to chat and play.
And it is late to bed AGAIN!!!!!!!
I think we should shoot for an 8:00 bedtime!


No comments: