Saturday, July 01, 2017

Saturday July 1

July!!!!!
I can't even believe that it is already JULY!!!!!
I got most of the lawn mowed this morning after my run.
The kids got rooms cleaned and then hung out with friends.
Madi worked at noon.
Elsie had her friend Malia come over.
Cassi went to Hallie's house for a little bit.
Port was with cannon again all day.
I do just love that they play so well together.
Those two boys are very creative together as well!
They have been making a large army tank out of some large boxes.
I will have to get some pictures of it, because it is pretty awesome :)
Later on, Cassi went swimming with Avery.
Then they came over here and so did Kyra.
She has been making bracelets to sell to make money to pay for the hamster she bought with Avery :)
Then she and Elsie hung out for quite a while too.
Stacia came over later and we talked about what she is planning for her 4th of July party.
It's gonna be fun :)
Then at about 9, I went to the store for some needed items....
So, needless to say, it was ANOTHER late night.
I can't wait to get on a better sleep schedule!!!!!
But I think that is gonna have to wait until school starts!





No comments: