Thursday, June 01, 2017

Thursday June 1

One day left of school!!!!!
The kids are so excited!!!!
Well, Elsie isn't as excited as the others.
But she is still happy to have more time with family and friends :)
I went with Bubble and Eldon to go and visit Vern in the hospital this morning.
She said it wasn't too bad of a night, except for having to go to the bathroom a bunch of times :)
She actually came home this evening and they got her settled in.
I will head over and visit her tomorrow at home.
After the visit, I planned to go for a run.
But it was raining!!!!
I tried to wait it out, but it just kept drizzling.....so I threw on a rain jacket and headed out.
I ended up running 5 miles :)
Yay!
I am trying to get back into the swing of things with running.......I hope my knees and back will agree with me :)
I got home and showered and got some laundry and cleaning done.
The sister missionaries stopped by for a quick visit before I left to pick up the little ones.
I had a friend who has a sister in law that was in town and taking their family pictures ans she asked to use our property :)
I was happy to let her.
I will be excited to see them when she gets them back.
Then I made a run to the store to get some teacher gifts and food and stuff because Cassi is having a little party tomorrow evening.
And before you know it....it's bedtime!
I just got finished dipping strawberries......
I really should have done the gifts earlier than the day before.


No comments: