Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday May 30 (add pictures.......as always....)

Dad had his Captain's interview this morning.
He feels like it went well.
I am sure he rocked it :)
I did my VT this morning, and I went to some of Vern and my friends and got them to write a little note for Vern.
Vern is having surgery tomorrow so I wanted her to know how much she is loved and hopefully lift her spirits.
So I made her an 'You are Awesome' basket with lots of her favorite things and treats and notes from friends.
We will be praying for her.
She is the greatest!
Dad and I went to some stores to get stuff for the sprinklers, and get some animal feed.
After the kiddos got home Elsie had speech therapy.
Cassi made some snickedoodles for Vern.
Then Dad, Porter and I went for a ride to Parma to check out a truck that was for sale that Dad likes.
We are wanting to get rid of the suburban.
We jumped the gun when we bought the car....I mean I know we needed a car, but we did not do enough shopping around.
It just feels unreliable now-a-days.
So I told Brent to sell the Suburban and I can drive his truck and he can get an older truck to drive back and forth to work.
That way, we all win :)
We didn't get the truck this evening, but we are still in talks with the guy....so we will see.
Madi had to work a couple hours and the other girls decided to go with her to play at the play set.
We all got home around the same time....9:30....way too late!!!!!
Our commute home was ridiculous!
There was a wreck of something on the freeway...so we chose an alternate route after being on there for about 30 minutes and only moving a few miles.....
But our alternate route also had obstacles.....
But we finally found our way home.
I stopped in to give Vern her gift and cards.
And to wish her good luck and that we are thinking of her.

No comments: