Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday May 25

I helped in the office today.
I had to leave to go VT at 10:30, but went back to the school because they needed help :)
The Principal's message page int he yearbook was riddled with misspelled words and she was horrified....so we ripped them all out!!
She wasn't the culprit......whoever retyped it in the yearbook page had some trouble!
Mcpherson spelled at Macpherson........and then principal was spelled as principle....
It was kind of comical :)
She said that she thought about sticking a note in there, but knew that over years the note would be lost and all that would be remembered was the principal that misspelled the schools name :)
She even said that 'she was one of those annoying people on social media that tells people to correct themselves when they spelled your and you're, etc.
She really as mortified!
Luckily they came out pretty easily.
I came home and watered my plants, that still need to be put into the ground!
I worked on getting my family registered for the bubble run this Saturday.
And I made an agenda for our Beehive meeting that would happen this evening.
I picked up Cassi and Gracie from school and we met up with the rest of the Beehives to decorate the newest Beehives room, who's birthday is today :)
After that we had our presidency meeting.
Madi picked up the little kids for me.....and picked up Trent too.
We watched him for a bit when Sierra had therapy.
The rest of the night was a little mellow.
Cassi went to a thing for NJHS.
Madi babysat for a couple hours.
I fed the little ones dinner.
I am now desperately trying to get myself into bed early!!!!!!
But I have to wait for a laundry load to finish washing so I can throw it in the dryer!!!!!!


Elsie, hanging with her buddy after Trent got picked up :)
She loves him so much and he feels the same way!


No comments: