Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday May 26

 I went with Heather to pick up our Bubble Run packets for tomorrow.
We are all very excited, and we should have gotten to bed earlier!!!!!!
When I got home I worked on getting my pretty plants in the ground.
I am so very happy with how they look!
And i am so excited for them to grow and mature and get better and better each year!!!!!
Dad worked on the dump truck and moved more rocks around with the tractor :)
After school, Madi and her friends came over for a bit.....
Then Elsie and Port had a play date ate Gus and Lucia's house.
Dad and I wanted to go on a little date, so Cassi went with Madi to work at the snow cone shack for a couple hours.
We went to the RAM, of course....
Then we picked up the little kids and came home.
Worked more outside.
It was such beautiful weather!
Then Vern and Billy came by and we talked and talked until the big girls got home.
Now we need sleep!!!!!





No comments: