Monday, May 01, 2017

Monday May 1

Got the kiddos off to school.
Then I had a meeting with my Beehive adviser to plan a YW activity in a couple weeks.
Then I ran a few errands to a few stores.
Came home and cleaned up a bit before I had to leave to pick Elsie up for PT.
I just feel like there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done I want to!!!!!
Elsie did great at PT until the last 5 minutes.
But she had worked a lot and I am sure she was worn out.....but still, she is a stinker!
I got home and then I left again to take pictures.
I took some baptism pictures for a little girl and we went to the Meridian temple, but dang-it....there was scaffolding on the side we were taking pictures!
But I still think we got some cute ones.
Then we went out to Pat and Steve's....they were so great to let me use their place :)
It is just so beautiful there!
I got home and then it was time to get everyone to bed.
The day went by so fast!!!!!


No comments: