Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday April 30

It was a nice day today.
Cassi had BYC at 9.
Then Emmy and Elsie and Madi went and joined Cassi at church for choir.
The boys and I came later for church :)
In Sacrament meetings the talks were centered on being truly converted.
Then in Sunday School we talked about Gifts we are given.
Then for YW, we talked about Joseph Smith.
We got home and ate lunch and Dad went Home Teaching.
Then it was time to say our goodbyes to Emmy :(
It has been so great having her here!
I have to apologize to her for all the fighting.....specifically from the two oldest girls!!!!!
But I think overall she enjoyed her visit :)
It was another beautiful day outside so the kids spent a lot of time outdoors.
We are just all so excited for nice weather!!!!!
Elsie helped me fill my buckets of branches that I am trying to grow roots on :)
It is working!!!!!
There is still lots to do in the yard, but it is looking good :)
Needing to get started on some more painting of the house!!!!!





No comments: