Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Wednesday March 1

Dad had a dentist appointment this morning to get a root canal.....so that's no fun!
But it is good to have it done.
My goal today was to get a lot of painting done in my kitchen.
I was bummed with the way it was going on....
And I was really tired....(Elsie was up at 4, and I didn't get to bed last night very early)....
So I did take a quick 20 minute power nap and felt way better.
After having a nap I saw that the paint wasn't as bad as I thought after it had dried.
But I still wanted to try a new brush to see if it would help.
So i went to the store and got stuff only to find out I did not like how that went on....
So I went back to the original brush.
I got a good coat on about half of the doors and all of the drawers.
Hopefully I can get a lot more done tomorrow.
I had to get in the shower and head to the school at 3 for a speech evaluation for Porter.
He is doing good and is really only working on one sound now.....his R's.
Max went with Porter to scouts this evening.
They went for a hike and the boys had a lot of fun.
Max is wanting to join scouts, so hopefully we can get that ball rolling.
And for YW tonight, we just planned activities.
The Beehives also decorated their Sunday journals :)
I think it was a fun night.
Oh and today I got my birthday gift from Emmy!!!!!
Another beautiful star!
I just love my window full of stars!!!!!
Thanks Emmy!



No comments: