Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday February 28

I was in the office again this morning helping out.
At school it was careers day.
Port dressed as a fireman :) 
And Elsie bug was a DR, and she was so excited about wearing her DR coat from Emmy and taking her stethoscope!!!!
I went home after helping in the office and then after cleaning up the kitchen and around the house, Dad took me out to lunch :)
We had a nice time together.
He dropped me off at Madi's school, and she and I drove her to their PT appointment.
She has been out of alignment and needed to be put back into place.
She always hates going, but is such a happy person when we leave!
Then we went to the bank to get her signed up for her checking account.
She has a savings account, but had to get approved for a checking.
She got approved, and so today we got it set up.
Then we came back home and it was time for me to go and get the little ones.
After school Elsie had speech.
Then it was dinner time, homework and bed.
My hero Dustin spent the evening fixing my computer, 'remotely'.
He is just the greatest!!!
I owe you big time Dussy boy!!!!!





No comments: