Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday March 28

Both Elsie and Porter had a rough night.
Elsie and Cassi were sharing a bed....and Cassi moves a lot, so that did not work for Elsie.
She ended up out with me by the couch.
Then Porter woke up wanting to sleep where Elsie was sleeping, but I just took him back into his bed.
But when I woke up at about 5 again, he was just out with us laying in the floor sleeping.
We put up another air mattress so the girls have separate beds now, hopefully that will make for a better night!!!!!
The big girls got up and went for a run even though it was cold.
Then Kay and Johnny came up to visit!!!!
She brought lunch and we just sat and talked and enjoyed time together.
We went and visited Cindy too, and she was babysitting Ellie and Josie, so that was fun to see them.
They ended up all having a snow ball fight with those fun snowballs again.
It was fun.
Dave has a mini motor bike thing that Cassi had so much fun riding!
I didn't get a picture of her on it.....but I am sure she will get back on there tomorrow.
I will get pictures then :)
Port and Dad flew some kites....
Dad, Madi, porter and Cassi went down to the river for some fun down there while the dinner cooked.
Then we had a relaxing evening with Gramps :)
The sun was out today and all the snow melted....so I am hoping tomorrow will be like that as well!







No comments: