Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Wednesday February 1

Port had an appointment with Dr. Allie this morning to see about checking his eyes.
He has been complaining about his eyes going blurry when he reads and getting a headache.
She agrees about getting his eyes checked and so I made an appointment to take him in next Thursday.
Madi had a think called 'Convergence' when she was younger....younger than Porter.
Where her eyes had a hard time working to converge together.
I wonder if it is anything like that????
Anyway, we will see.
I picked up the Nielson's from the airport today.
They just got back from Hawaii.......and it sounds like it was a beautiful time!
Then Dad and I went for a long drive to look at a treadmill we have been looking at.
We found out the reason it had been for sale for so long!!!!!!
It was about a 45 minute drive!
But we found a good deal on a nice treadmill and the people were very nice and we actually found a lot of connections with people we knew and places we have lived and professions......the guy used to be a volunteer firefighter.
And they just happen to be missionaries at the church orchards and I talked with them about bringing Youth out to pick fruit for an activity!
That would be fun :)
Came home and Dad and I made some potato soup for dinner.
Mad had bowling.
 Cassi went to her friend, McKenna's, house.
Elsie got her part and script for the play today.
She is very proud to be a Candy man kid and also a squirrel :)
Porter had scouts, which he is loving so much!
Then the girls and I had YW this evening.
We combined and the sister missionaries wanted to teach the girls what it is like to be a missionary.
We had separate rooms picked out for the girls to knock on.
I was chosen to be the person who slams the door in faces.
I wanted to play a part of a very disheveled mom......with a yappy puppy :)
So I wore Elsie's bathrobe, put my hair in some curlers, took a baby doll, a phone and Elsie's large stuffed puppy.
And I pretty much yapped like a dog all night or cried like a baby.
Some girls had no idea how to act!!!!!
They thought it was so funny, but didn't know if they should leave, try to help, or what to do!
I had a lot of fun with it......but my throat is sore for sure!!!!


No comments: