Thursday, February 02, 2017

Thursday February 2

The new treadmill got broken in today :)
I started out this morning with a nice run.
Port wanted to try it as soon as he woke up....he ran for 10 minutes!
Then after school, Madi ran and then Cassi went after her.
I would say it has been a good investment so far :)
I helped in the office today at school.
I just missed the lock-down drill by a few minutes!
We saw a guy come in that we didn't recognize.....then the principle said that we are supposed to have a surprise drill happen this week.
So she went to scope out the guy and while she was gone, the secretary sub told me I should go home unless I wanted to be stuck there longer than I wanted :)
So that worked out good.
Elsie had her first Drama club rehearsal today.
She has been so excited about the whole thing!!!!!
She came home with the music disc and was so excited to go over lines....over and over.
The closet up in the front room has come in handy for her recorder practicing.....and now it works just great to muffle the music CD she brought home :)
It is the perfect little 'studio' for her!
For Brent's birthday, Bubbles got him some Swedish rosette makers....but they hadn't been delivered yet.
Today we got them and decided to try it out after our dinner.
Oh, by the way, I made an awesome dinner......it was Broccoli beef, like from Panda express......it was a big hit!!!!
But the rosettes were a huge hit too!
I couldn't keep up with them eating them all!!!!!





No comments: