Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday February 18

Today we did chores and laundry.
I so much enjoy when the house gets mostly clean all at the same time!!!!!
And I also love my new laundry method.
Seems to be working in a way that it is actually getting done :)
I had a few projects to work on today.
Before the ward split, I had some New Beginnings artistic assignments......but I told them I still would love to do them.
So today is when I got them finished up.
I spent a lot of time painting this 16x20 poster that is supposed to look like a page from a comic book.
I am bummed not to be a part of this New Beginnings in person......but this way I can kind of still be there :)
Elsie had her friend Malia over.
Cassi had her friend Ellie over.
Port hung out with Max and Graham, as usual.
Madi had bowling at about 12:30, then she came home early to go babysitting at 3.
She got home about 8:30, and I took her to her friends house until 11.
That is why it is a late night......
I spent the evening putting together my lesson for tomorrow.
I am excited to get to know these new Beehives....but I am nervous too!!!!!


No comments: