Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday January 29

Dad had a rough night.
He has a really bad cough that came on and it made him start throwing up last night :(
So he stayed home and Elsie stayed home too.
She could have gone, but as soon as she knew Dad was staying home she was all of the sudden not feeling good.
I knew I wouldn't be able to get her to class and I really wanted to go to MY classes today.
So she stayed home with Dad and she colored her Articles of Faith activity that they did at Activity days last week.
I really did enjoy sacrament meeting and Sunday school and then we had combined 3rd hour with the YW and YM.
I heard a lot of things that I needed to hear today.
I loved the lesson in Sunday school.
It was about personal revelation.
So many good comments and the teacher was awesome.
One of my favorite scriptures that we read came from D&C 19:23
Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my spirit, and you shall have peace in me.
In a world that seems to be just so chaotic, not just in the world.....at home too sometimes, I love that this scripture gives us a step by step, exactly what we need to do to feel his peace.
I just love that.
Just what I needed to hear today.
After church, we didn't get a picture.
We were gonna, but then there was a lot of fighting and a bit blow up.....so I said that it wasn't worth it to get the picture if there is gonna be fighting over it.
Bummer :(
We all had some quiet time.
Port and I read for a while together.
Then I made dinner.
Later this evening Cassi and I had a planning meeting for New Beginnings coming up.
We are going to have a superhero theme.......'Becoming the Super YOU'.
I think it will be so fun!
This evening I got a text from Stacia......she found me a heart rock in Costa Rica 🖤.
How sweet is that?!?!?!?!







No comments: