Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday January 28

We all got to work on my chore chart system again today :)
I think I am really going to like this!
Things have been kept tidier this week and bedrooms didn't take as long today.
Dad and Port even cleaned out the front room closet, which has just been stuffed with junk from day one.
So that was great to have cleaned up!
Madi had a bowling tournament today :)
She was an awesome bowler and MVHS won!
Woo hoo!
Dad went to help Justin.
Port went to play at Eli's house.
Elsie went to Malia's house to play.
When we first got there, I think it was a little overwhelming for her!
She started crying and I didn't think it would work out.
But I stuck around and talked her down then we went and played with some dolls and polly pockets and I chatted with Malia's mom and pretty soon she was calm enough and she let me go.
I am glad it worked out :)
I had Cassi with me and we went to the store to get some garbage cans and a few other things.
When we got home I continued doing, sorting and putting away laundry (I only put my own away....I make the kids do their own!)
Madi came home and then Port and Eli came over here to play.
Cassi went babysitting for the Grant's too, so she was excited about that :)
Pretty soon it was time to go and get Elsie and then dad and I went on a date with Justin and Sherrie this evening and Madi watched their kiddos.
We went to a place where they cook the food in front of you, a chinese steakhouse....I am not sure of the name but it is like Teppanyaki.
Anyway, that was a fun time.
Then we got some ice cream on the way home.



No comments: